Personal Injury & Car Accidents
If you are injured in a car accident, slip and fall or as a result of someone else's negligence, then call us — We can help!
The first step is to meet with you, not only to evaluate your case, but also to answer your questions and to ease your concerns. We are available to meet "anywhere, anytime", meaning when necessary we will meet with you evenings, weekends, at your home, or even in the hospital.
Furthermore, because of our size, we will be personally available to you throughout the process. We return phone calls promptly and encourage your input.
Lastly, our reputation as litigators lets insurance companies know that we are not afraid to try cases. We believe this reputation helps us to achieve quicker, better settlements.
What to do when you're in a car accident
- Stay calm – Do not flee the scene.
- Get Help – For yourself and for others who may be injured.
- Report the accident – Giving specifics about location and injuries.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of responding officers and paramedics.
- Take photos of accident scene, if possible.
- Get accident report or find out where you can obtain one.
- Get names and addresses of any possible witnesses.
- Most importantly: Get Medical Treatment as needed.
- Follow up with Doctors and Physical Therapists as needed.
- Do not give any formal recorded statements to anyone without speaking to an attorney.
- Do NOT sign any documents including any release or authorization to obtain medical records without speaking to an attorney.